Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Trip to San Diego From September 8-12, 2014

I had a good trip to San Diego from September 8 through September 12, 2014.  I stayed at several hotels and ate at many different restaurants.

Monday, September 8

I started by flying on Southwest Flight 449 from Chicago Midway Airport to San Diego.  I rented a midsize rental car from Alamo in San Diego and checked in late to the Sheraton in Mission Valley on the first night.

Tuesday, September 9

I had breakfast at The Mission in North Park and then lunch at The Poseidon restaurant in Del Mar, CA.  I then checked in to the Hotel Solamar, a Kimpton Hotel, in downtown San Diego before heading to the San Diego Yacht Club for dinner.

Wednesday, September 10

I had my first breakfast at the Bruegger's Bagels in Pacific Beach and then headed to the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe for "second breakfast".  Later, I went to the La Jolla Country Club for lunch and then happy houred at Harry's Bar in UTC.  I, then, checked into the Sheraton Mission Valley again.  I had dinner at Taverna Blu in the Del Mar Highlands shopping center.

Thursday, September 11

I had breakfast at the La Jolla Country Club before heading to lunch at Las Olas in downtown Carlsbad.  I, later, did happy hour at Jimmy O's in Del Mar and then finished with dinner at Taverna Blu yet again.  My hotel for the night was the Courtyard in Old Town.

Friday, September 12

I flew back to Chicago on Southwest Flight 4567 and then drove home to Mishawaka.

I don't travel to San Diego again until October, but will be heading to Las Vegas at some point in later September.

No comments:

Post a Comment