Monday, September 29, 2014

Dinner at Penn Station East Coast Subs in Mishawaka, IN

I had a quick dinner at Penn Station East Coast Subs, located on Main Street in Mishawaka, IN, near Day road.  I had a hankering for their fries - I would rate them just behind those at Five Guys for a "fast food" joint.  At this location, the parking by the main entrance is reserved for the salon next door, but I arrived at about 7:30pm, so the salon was closed, so I parked in one of their spots.

For dinner, I ordered a chicken teriyaki sub with the mushrooms and onion included, plus an order of fries (of course) and a Diet Mountain Dew.  One of the other things I like about Penn Station, outside of their fries, is that they have Diet Mountain Dew on tap.

I usually go to the Penn Station location on the corner of Ironwood and US23, but the Mishawaka location is closer to my house.

I ordered an extra order of large fries, because my wife and daughters had a hankering for fries.  Luckily, Penn Station has a dedicated fryer for their french fries, which allows my wife and daughters to eat them, since there is no gluten cross contamination.  My wife, in particular, suffers from intestinal distress after being "glutened" due to her celiac disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment