Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Breakfast at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe

I had breakfast at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe this morning.  The Inn is a beautiful hotel in "downtown" Rancho Santa Fe, which has a great restaurant in a very serene setting.

Rancho Santa Fe Restaurant Review
Breakfast at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
My guest and I were seated by the wonderful hostess, Tabby, at an outside table.  Though it has been unseasonably hot in San Diego, it is not yet uncomfortable in the morning.  It was a very pleasant experience.

For breakfast, I ordered a belgian waffle with raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.  It tasted great.  My guest ordered an oatmeal with brown sugar and blueberries.  We both also ordered coffee.  The food was brought out to us very quickly and with a great presentation.  The cost was not overly exorbitant, especially considering the cost to stay at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe.

Overall, the ambiance was great, customer service was top notch and the food was affordable and tasty.  I have had breakfast at the Inn several times and will continue to do so in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment