Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Trip to Metuchen, NJ from September 13 to September 14

I took my daughter to a fencing tournament in Metuchen, arriving at Newark Liberty International Airport on September 13, 2014 and departing from EWR the next day, September 14.

September 13

My daughter and I drove to Midway Airport and parked our car at Midway Park Saver across from the CTA on 59th Street.  We boarded Southwest Flight headed for Newark.  We rented a midsize car from the Hertz location at EWR and drove down and spent the night at the Courtyard Edison Woodbridge.

September 14

We went to my daughter's fencing tournament at the Metuchen Sportsplex and then drove back to Hertz and returned the vehicle.  We hopped on Southwest Flight to Chicago and then drove back home to Mishawaka, arriving home at almost 2am.

I am not sure when we will be doing another fencing trip, but it is sure to be a longer trip than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment