Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dinner at the San Diego Yacht Club

San Diego Restaurant Review
Dinner at the San Diego Yacht Club
I have been to the San Diego Yacht Club, but only for lunch and drinks, so when I received the invitation to go there for dinner, I jumped at the opportunity.  Being from Indiana, yacht clubs are few and far between.

We had dinner out on the deck, which is on the water in Point Loma near Shelter Island, surrounded by all of the boats that are moored at the marina.  It was a pleasant evening with great company.

My dinner started at 7pm and, as luck would have it, Tuesday nights is Prime Rib night, so I ordered the prime rib done medium.  It came with a potato, rolls, salad bar and ice cream.  We ordered some roasted brussels sprouts for an appetizer.  We all had wine with our dinner.  Unsurprisingly, I was stuffed when all was said and done.  The food was very good, so I would definitely come back, if I was to be invited by a member of the Yacht Club again.

The service at the Yacht Club was good and prompt, though they did initially bring us asparagus instead of the brussels sprouts that we had ordered.  They promptly returned them and brought us the brussels sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment